Understand using JSD Management is purely contingent, no fees for failure, and mutually beneficial.
- Getting the same answer more than twice
- Customer is not keeping appointed communications
- Pursuing receivables is distracting you from selling, servicing, and managing operations.
- Before engaging an attorney, who does not call and has no incentive to expedite or keep costs low.
- Time spent on delinquencies is exceeding time spent on current receivables.
- You do not want to jeopardize the salesperson’s relationship with the customer.
- The customer starts bringing irrational disputes and unreasonable demands.
- When you concede a professional, solely dealing with recovery issues 8 hours a day, is more practiced at getting to a favorable resolution.